My little girl sat in her highchair last night for the first time and tried some baby food and rice cereal. I started her off with some green beans, which she didn't really know what to think of that, but kept eating it. Then, I gave her a couple teaspoons of rice cereal and she ate the whole thing. She opened her mouth ready for the food. What a natural! We also had a terrible storm last night and surprisingly the kids didn't wake up. Harper slept right through it!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Can't believe you are sitting in the high chair already just like a big girl. You look so adorable in the high chair. You are growing so fast!! Love...Grandma
2 comments:
Can't believe you are sitting in the high chair already just like a big girl. You look so adorable in the high chair. You are growing so fast!! Love...Grandma
Awe, look at you! You are such a big girl & I am glad I can be part of the growing process by seeing you develop!
You are doing wonderfully....Love you! Keep up the good work ;)
-Auntie Renee
Post a Comment