Today we were invited to Mason's swim lesson to watch his progress. He has been going for two weeks now everyday. I had such a great time and was so proud of him I didn't want to leave. He isn't scared at all and looked so cute out there! Mason's favorite fish was the one that looked like Nemo. His instructor Shelby is great with the kids. Here are some pics of him blowing bubbles, riding on the Spiderman kickboard, kicking his feet and playing on the swim gym. I also took some video so I'll post that soon!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Mason I am so proud of you. Mommy said you were doing great with your swimming lessons and you look so happy doing it. So glad you aren't afraid of the water. You are just so cute in everything you do. Love you...Grandma
1 comment:
Mason I am so proud of you. Mommy said you were doing great with your swimming lessons and you look so happy doing it. So glad you aren't afraid of the water. You are just so cute in everything you do. Love you...Grandma
Post a Comment