She of course got shots today and the nurse coordinated the band aids on each leg with her outfit. That was not really on purpose, just luck.
Stats:
Length: 24 3/4 inches ~ 50-75 percentile
Weight: 11 lbs. 15 oz. (my little peanut!) ~ 10-20 percentile
HC: 39 1/4 cm ~ 10-25 percentile
The below pics were from last night testing out her new seat!
3 comments:
Harper you are more than cute...YOUR ADORABLE.....Such a beautiful family. You are just very petite..you will catch up. You look so adorable in the bouncer...I am so glad I got it for you...Love..Grandma
So cute that you are a little peanut, Harper! The best things come in small packages anyway!
Grandma is right...you'll catch up soon enough, but why grow up too fast when you are having so much fun right now!
It was so adorable, you with your foot up, all maxin' and relaxin'! Like all your new stuff! You look like you love it too! Enjoy sweetie!
You already know how cute I think you are...Love, Aunt Renee
P.S., you were such a trooper with the shots! Way to go!
You took those shots way better than I would, LOL
-Aunt Renee
Post a Comment