Wednesday, June 1, 2011

First day of school



Well, the day has finally come that my little girl will be starting daycare. When she woke up this morning Daddy was holding her and I said "are you ready for school" and she started to whimper. LOL! She must have known. I dropped her off at school and she did start crying. sigh! I know she'll be in good hands, but sad to leave her there. The good news is that for the past few days or so she has been sleeping from 9pm until 5am with a little rustling around in the middle of the night, but goes back to sleep.
his is her classroom with Miss Linda. She is in the Dragonflies room. :) (her paper says Molecules, but the sign on the door says Dragonflies)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW today is your first day at school...You look so adorable. It is gong to be strange not being with Mommy all day, but you are in good hands as Mommy said..you will do just fine.