Today we celebrated a great Dad. Mason and Harper both make some artwork for Daddy at school. Ben went to a Father's Day party at the school on Friday afternoon. This morning I got up and got some coffee for us, made a special little new recipe for breakfast. The pic below was mine (very tasty!) and I made a scrambled egg version for Ben. We took Mason to the pool after breakfast to show off his new swim moves he learned at school. He did a great job and had a blast with Dad in the water. Harper and I watched from the sidelines. It was another scorcher today.....105 degrees! Afterwards, Ben and Mason went to get haircuts and the girls went to the store to buy some items to make a fabulous chocolate cake for dessert tonight. Apparently, Dad and Mason gave a thumbs up! I got the recipe from Master Chef Australia. Mason and Harper sported their special shirts in honor of Father's Day. It was a great day!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Absolutely GREAT pictures. I see Daddy had a wonderful Father's Day. He is a very lucky man to have such a loving and caring family. So happy he had a great day. The pictures are priceless. beautiful family all around!!! Love....Grandma
1 comment:
Absolutely GREAT pictures. I see Daddy had a wonderful Father's Day. He is a very lucky man to have such a loving and caring family. So happy he had a great day. The pictures are priceless. beautiful family all around!!! Love....Grandma
Post a Comment