What great pics, as usual...Mason no matter what you are doing you are just too adorable!!! Love the pic of Daddy too....he's a cutie as well! Love you...Grandma
So thrilled to see you wearing the shirt that I got you! You wear it well, you little cutie!
Daddy looks adorable too sipping his juice box and all! He can be a big kid sometimes, gotta love being a kid!;)Enjoy these moments little buddy because they go by so fast!!! I know how much fun you are having! Keep having fun!!!!
As usual, there is nothing more I can say other than how sweet your face is! You are such a sweet little guy!
P.S. Go Toy Story! Woooo-hooo! Don't forget the Toy Story movie is coming out soon in theaters! June 18th? I think. When the movie comes out on DVD, I know you'll be so excited, AWWWWW!!!
3 comments:
What great pics, as usual...Mason no matter what you are doing you are just too adorable!!! Love the pic of Daddy too....he's a cutie as well! Love you...Grandma
Mason,
So thrilled to see you wearing the shirt that I got you! You wear it well, you little cutie!
Daddy looks adorable too sipping his juice box and all! He can be a big kid sometimes, gotta love being a kid!;)Enjoy these moments little buddy because they go by so fast!!! I know how much fun you are having! Keep having fun!!!!
As usual, there is nothing more I can say other than how sweet your face is! You are such a sweet little guy!
P.S. Go Toy Story! Woooo-hooo! Don't forget the Toy Story movie is coming out soon in theaters! June 18th? I think. When the movie comes out on DVD, I know you'll be so excited, AWWWWW!!!
Love you!!!
-Aunt Renee
Keep rocking those sunglasses Mason because you rock!!!!
Love you, love you, love you!
Post a Comment