AWWWWWW, Molli bear bear! She is so sweet and always good to Mason! That cutie with the monster slippers on and the headset....Jeesh, everyone looks like they are having such a fun time, I am even jealous I couldn't play star command adventures! lol Even Molli knows the lingo of the trade! TOO FUNNY....love that silly old bear! She is a beautiful dog....
3 comments:
AWWWWWW, Molli bear bear! She is so sweet and always good to Mason! That cutie with the monster slippers on and the headset....Jeesh, everyone looks like they are having such a fun time, I am even jealous I couldn't play star command adventures! lol Even Molli knows the lingo of the trade! TOO FUNNY....love that silly old bear! She is a beautiful dog....
CUTE, Cute, cute! is all I can say for now lol
-Aunt Renee
This is just too cute!!Molli actually looks like she is talking with the head set on!!!! ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment