This was Ben's 3rd Father's Day, can you believe it? We decided to surprise him with something extra special this year, a PS3. He loved it! Then we went out to a nice seafood restaurant with our friends. Below are pics from our day. Notice Mason's new smile face when he says cheese. It's so cute.
Just because she looks so cute!
Mason helping Daddy open his Father's Day cards. He LOVED the choo choo train card.
Aren't they sweet! They were holding hands outside of the restaurant.
Mason was very excited to wear his new Daddy t-shirt.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well Mason, looks like Daddy had an exceptional Father's Day...he sure looks happy...he also got some very nice gifts and I just love that shirt!!!! I can't believe you were holding hands with your friend...that is just too cute!!!! How fast kids grow...too fast!! Love you...Grandma
What a Father's Day daddy had! And as I can tell from the pictures, a lot of that happiness on his special day was surely because of you! Anyone would love to have you in their life....you are so special!
As far as my card to daddy, I thought of you when I saw the choo-choo train on the cover! I just knew you would like it! I was super excited to see my card to daddy displayed on the blog because I know daddy thought it was very special!
I was also very joyful seeing you get tons of smiles out of the day too! By the way, the new smile face is so cute, it couldn't get any cuter!
4 comments:
Well Mason, looks like Daddy had an exceptional Father's Day...he sure looks happy...he also got some very nice gifts and I just love that shirt!!!! I can't believe you were holding hands with your friend...that is just too cute!!!! How fast kids grow...too fast!! Love you...Grandma
Mason,
What a Father's Day daddy had! And as I can tell from the pictures, a lot of that happiness on his special day was surely because of you! Anyone would love to have you in their life....you are so special!
As far as my card to daddy, I thought of you when I saw the choo-choo train on the cover! I just knew you would like it! I was super excited to see my card to daddy displayed on the blog because I know daddy thought it was very special!
I was also very joyful seeing you get tons of smiles out of the day too! By the way, the new smile face is so cute, it couldn't get any cuter!
Sincerely,
Aunt Renee :)
You holding hands with your friend just shows how good of a kid you are!
<3 Love you so so much and you certainly don't have a problem with anyone loving you....it is hard not to!
XOXO
Mason,
Your mommy is so generous and kind and considerate for what she has gotten daddy on his special day!
What a special family you have!
Post a Comment