Monday, June 7, 2010

Green Monster





Molli and Mason were talking to each other on their headsets. (see post below) Molli doesn't mind playing space ranger with Mason. :) He is not playing video games this early.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Oh dear God, where do I start!? This post is too adorable for words even! Mason makes a pretty cool space ranger and green monster! The best one out there I know! haha And those slippers are really too much! SO cute and beyond! lol

P.S. I really like the picture of him where he was making a face and his cheeks and all his teeth were hanging out! lol What a face that kid has!

-Aunt Renee :)

Renee said...

I want to just kiss those cheeks of Mason!!! He has such a good life and you can definitely tell by how smiley he is all the time...What an amazing kid, even at his young age he already landed himself a job with Buzz Lightyear LOL!....that little hero!!!

Love you Mason!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just can't even describe how ADORABLE you are Mason!!! That face, that smile and yes those slippers are just too CUTE for words. You are such a happy little guy. Love you! Grandma