The weather has been pretty nice since we've been here so while Mason is home with me this week, I tried to go outside and play as much as possible. Molli loves it too. Our front yard is big enough to run around in for both of them. :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I have to say that the pics of you and Molli remind me of scenes from Lassie...a very very old show about a boy and his dog!!! Your yard looks really big!!! I hope you are loving your new home and your new daycare! Love you...Grandma
1 comment:
I have to say that the pics of you and Molli remind me of scenes from Lassie...a very very old show about a boy and his dog!!! Your yard looks really big!!! I hope you are loving your new home and your new daycare! Love you...Grandma
Post a Comment