Monday, April 5, 2010

Yardwork





Mason tried his hand at yard work today which consisted of moving the rocks around. He did a good job. After all that yard work, he was tuckered out and snuggled with Daddy. I decided to get him his own little starter garden, baby watermelons! I planted them for him and we'll see what happens in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted on the progress. If all goes well, we'll have to get the whole line of Sesame Street gardens.

He is going to bed earlier these days since he has to get up earlier for daycare. The first day dropping him off was rough. He didn't want me to leave and got very upset. However, they told me he did really well and was fine a few min. after I left. How heart wrenching. He is very excited to see me when I pick him up and that always makes me feel better. I know he will get used to his new daycare soon and so will I.

Good news is that he tried a new fruit today...a pear! He seemed to really like it only when he can hold it like an adult and not have me cut it up for him. He called it an apple. Whatever works!



And here is Bear sticking her tongue out at you:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy planting your own things in the garden. I absolutely LOVE the pic of you and Daddy!! I am so happy that you are all a family again. You can tell on your faces how happy you are!!! I am also happy that you are very glad to see Mommy when she picks you up at daycare. Makes Mommy feel really happy....Love you...Grandma