I took a gamble and bought the the large pack of Kirkland yogurt when we were at Costco last weekend. I gave it to Mason for a snack a few days ago and he ate the whole 6 oz container! He liked yogurt, then he didn't and apparently he likes it again. :) So, to make up for the fact he doesn't drink milk or eat cheese, I thought this was a good supplement for an after school snack.
He's slowly starting to eat a little more at daycare. Also, I've seen him eat with his right hand and his left. He usually picks one hand for the whole meal and doesn't really switch much. I just assumed he will be right-handed, but we shall see!
1 comment:
Yogurt is good as a supplement...you have to have some vitamin D in you...time will tell whether you are a lefty or a righty.....Love you...Grandma
Post a Comment