And with Mason's 2nd week of daycare, he is finally beginning to get comfortable there and eat some of his food. He really likes his teacher. Today when I dropped him off he even let me put him down without crying. What a big boy!
Here are some other pics of my little monkey.
3 comments:
I'm so glad Mommy had a nice birthday with her 2 special men! Love Mommy's pics!!! Glad you are adjusting to daycare, I know that makes Mommy feel so much better. You look so adorable in these pics...hugssss to you my little guy!! Love you.....Grandma
All I can say is Mason, stay the same always! You are too loved! I love you more than words can even say! We have bonded from all the time we spent together when I visited you! I hope we are still best buds all the time, even as you grow older and older.
Glad mommy's boys could make her feel special on her special day! Looks like everyone was having a blast just being with each other!
And of course, mommy looks beautiful as always in her pictures too may I add!
Good luck in daycare little one, I can't imagine you not making friends, you are so magnetic to all who meets you! Like great grandma said, you just draw everyone in!
-Aunt Nay
Cute pictures of you and daddy!!! You are a strong father and son team ;)
Post a Comment