Way to go Mason!!! It's good to help and enjoy time with Daddy!! I'm sure he loved having you help him. Love you....Grandma
Mason, You have one of the sweetest little souls I have ever seen! Good job on helping daddy! I bet you did a great job!The second picture, which is the close up of you, is also one of my favorite pictures of all time as well!You are gifted with cuteness that will never fade!From, Your Aunt Nay
Bob the builder can we fix it! Bob the builder, YES WE CAN! :) You are way better than Bob Bob at fixing things haha!-Your buddy, Auntie Nay
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Way to go Mason!!! It's good to help and enjoy time with Daddy!! I'm sure he loved having you help him. Love you....Grandma
Mason,
You have one of the sweetest little souls I have ever seen! Good job on helping daddy! I bet you did a great job!
The second picture, which is the close up of you, is also one of my favorite pictures of all time as well!
You are gifted with cuteness that will never fade!
From, Your Aunt Nay
Bob the builder can we fix it! Bob the builder, YES WE CAN! :) You are way better than Bob Bob at fixing things haha!
-Your buddy, Auntie Nay
Post a Comment