Update on Mason: tonight we decided to convert his crib into a toddler bed and he had no problems and didn't get out of bed. Phew! However, the next morning the first thing he said to me was "mommy it's broken." Here is Mason enjoying another pear (but calls it an apple), tortillas (but calls it pizza) and he tells us when he has poopies now which is the perfect segway to potty training. Next week I am signing him up for his first soccer tots session. I can't wait!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Downtown Austin
We took our first trip downtown this morning to check it out. We visited the Capitol and Mason enjoyed running around the grounds chasing squirrels. We ate lunch at the giant Whole Foods which is headquartered there. Downtown reminded me a little of Arlington, VA and DC. The people have been really friendly and I don't feel like I am really in Texas, except when every now and then I think about home and how it's so far away. The weather is good and we even saw an albino squirrel! Here are some pics from our trip.





















Update on Mason: tonight we decided to convert his crib into a toddler bed and he had no problems and didn't get out of bed. Phew! However, the next morning the first thing he said to me was "mommy it's broken." Here is Mason enjoying another pear (but calls it an apple), tortillas (but calls it pizza) and he tells us when he has poopies now which is the perfect segway to potty training. Next week I am signing him up for his first soccer tots session. I can't wait!

Update on Mason: tonight we decided to convert his crib into a toddler bed and he had no problems and didn't get out of bed. Phew! However, the next morning the first thing he said to me was "mommy it's broken." Here is Mason enjoying another pear (but calls it an apple), tortillas (but calls it pizza) and he tells us when he has poopies now which is the perfect segway to potty training. Next week I am signing him up for his first soccer tots session. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well Texas sure looks nice..can't wait until I come and visit...LOVE YOUR BED....you are getting to be a big boy now.....can't keep up...thank God Mommy takes lots of pics!!! You look like you are enjoying your fruit too!!! Love you...Grandma
From, Aunt Nay:
You are growing right before everyone's eyes! You are such a big boy now, I can't believe it! So happy for you that you are in a big boy bed! That is a great, milestone for you in your growth and development! Hope the bed is comfy and cozy all the time for you! You need your rest after all the energy you use to play and have fun and enjoy your exciting and adventurous life! haha :)
Once again, I have to say beautful pictures of you and the family, Mason! XOXO
*Aunt Renee*
Post a Comment