We went to Emmie's today for a playdate. We had so much fun playing with Em's toys. Here we are sitting for just a moment before we all went our separate ways.
My mommy hates it when I don't look at the camera.
I love my new yard sale blocks!
My Uncle Eric holding me.
Look at me standing up and loving it! I can't wait to walk.
Here is me and Mommy!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Mason, I see you had a fun, busy day today. Look at you standing up by yourself!!! What a big guy you are getting to be!!! You and Emmie look so cute together! Its nice to have a cousin to play with!! You are such a cutie pie!! Love you...Grandma
2 comments:
Hi Mason, I see you had a fun, busy day today. Look at you standing up by yourself!!! What a big guy you are getting to be!!! You and Emmie look so cute together! Its nice to have a cousin to play with!! You are such a cutie pie!! Love you...Grandma
I love the pic of you and Uncle Eric. Its a keeper!!!! What a great picture that is. Love you...Grandma
Post a Comment