Monday, October 27, 2008

Another tooth???


Today Ben told me that Mason was able to get up on his knees all by himself.......no help whatsoever! Soon he will be running around and we won't be able catch him. Also, the past couple of nights Mason has cried (more than usual) before going to bed. To me, of course it sounds like blood curdling screams, but we let him be and eventually he falls asleep. He might be testing the waters, we are not falling for it! He is weining off the bottle at night too. I suspect as he gets older he won't sleep as much. I also noticed he had a diaper rash this evening, so we think he will be cutting another tooth soon. It's about time! He felt a little warm as well. He's not too fussy when he's cutting a tooth, but you can definitely tell. I'm looking forward to more fun developments in the next couple of months. They grow way too fast for mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure does sound you are getting another tooth...yayyyyyy that will make 3! And you are on your way to walking soon. That should keep Mom and Dad on the go as well!!! Can't stop progress! Love you...Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hi Mason! I also have gotten up into a kneeling position, but I still can't crawl like you! I think I might just skip the whole crawling thing altogether...hurts my fat little knees! I love you!

Emmiebear

PS Can't wait for Halloween!