Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lots to smile about!


Well, I have lots to smile about these days. I am crawling very quickly now. Mom has to chase me around the house. Next week I will start on "people" food. I have my nine month check up. I am starting to pull myself up, although it's hard work. I'll get it soon. Mom and Dad have to help me a little bit. Now I am in size 4 diapers! Tried my first one last night. Worked like a charm. I am growing up fast, watch out world! And of course I have the best family ever :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MASON YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE!!!! Your smile is so sweet!!! You are going to keep Mommy and Daddy very busy chasing you around the house. You are on GO now and its look out here I come!! Yes you are growing very fast. You can tell you are a happy little guy!!!! Love you...Grandma