Thursday, October 16, 2008

9 Month Check Up

Well, I had my 9 month check up today at the dr's office. I did not like the nurse for some reason. I cried every time I saw her. She took my measurements and I am now 19.5 lbs. and 29 inches long! Growing like a weed! The Dr. said I can start on solid foods now. Oh, the nurse also had to do a finger prick test to get some blood so she can test my hemoglobin, it was normal range. And, she also gave me a flu shot, part 1 of 2. Not looking forward to that again!


On a different note, as I turn 9 months old I have started talking a lot! Mom and Dad said my favorite word is da-goi. They have no idea what I am saying, but it sounds cute! This week I have also learned to clap. Mommy claps and says "yaaaayyyyyyy" and then I clap and say "oooooohhhh" in a higher pitched voice. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mason LOVE, LOVE your 9 mo. pic. You are so adorable!!! I feel bad that you have to go through all of those nasty shots, but it has to be done. You are growing like a weed. I am so glad everything went well though. You will love real food too!! Love you...Grandma

Anonymous said...

OOPS....not your 9 mo. pic.....i just meant to say your pic!!! I love you in green!...silly Grandma