
Today we went to the DC Zoo. It was my first trip there. We saw lots of birds, a lion, a tiger, cheetas, zebras, and the famous panda Tai Shan (tie-SHON). I had so much fun strolling around all afternoon checking out all of the animal habitats. We stopped for lunch along the way. When we got home I was playing with my toys and my dad helped me stand up. He let go of me and I stood up by myself for a few seconds. Mom and Dad were very impressed. I am getting very good at balancing and pulling myself up to stand. Soon, Mom and Dad will be chasing me around the house. They say I can't sit still and hate to sit down. Who knows what I'll do next! Stay tuned.
Here we are at the Panda exhibit.
This was at the small mammal house.
I'm cute upside down too!
1 comment:
You really do get around little guy!! I love the last pic...I'm sure you are wiped out...you had a very busy day. Mommy told me you are talking more and more...and we will try to figure out what da-goi means...it must mean something!! You learned to clap as well and stand on your own for a few seconds. You just can't sit still..which means you are ready to go, go, go. I love all the pics! and Love you......Grandma
Post a Comment