Saturday, January 22, 2011

On the road to recovery....

Well, it's been a rough week to say the least. After Mason got sick, I got sick with the flu, and now Daddy is sick. Luckily, we will all be better before we move to our new house on the 28th. Mason just took my temperature (end of the band was inserted into my sleeve) with Daddy's workout resistant band, which he had wrapped around his neck like a stethoscope (he's been to one to many Dr. appts) and he said "your temperature is a 5. " That is an improvement because the first time around, I was only at a 3. :) So, I must be getting better. Oh, and Dr. Mason also told me to drink my water so the germs will go away. He might be on to something. Perhaps, I should get him a medical play kit. He may just grow up to become a Dr. one day, who knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear everyone was sick. But, I see you are taking very good care of Mommy especially making her drink her water. She needs to keep hydrated! Perhaps maybe one day yo will be a Dr. Glad to hear that you are doing much better. We just need to get Mommy and Daddy better too. Love you....Grandma