Monday, January 24, 2011

3 year Well Check and New Daycare

Today was a very busy day. Mason had his 3 yr checkup with Dr. P. He is growing very well and developing on target. Unfortunately, he had to get a new booster shot they just came out with recently, but he was a trooper.

Weight: 30.6 (he was over 31 lbs, but the sickness didn't help his appetite this past week)
Height: 37 inches
BMI 15.6

Also, after the Dr. appt. today we started a new daycare. He was a little apprehensive and nervous at first, but he did really well today! He stopped crying just a couple minutes after I left. He had a great time and the teacher said he fit right in with the routine and the other children. This daycare is far above the last one. I think he is going to learn so much here and the atmosphere is way more calm than his last daycare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy you are growing on target. Glad you are feeling so much better! This daycare sounds wonderful and I know you will do much better in this one. I understand too that your potty training is going exceptionally well!!! I know that makes Mommy happy! But the most important thing is that you are in a much better daycare and less worries for Mommy. Love you.......Grandma