Saturday, January 8, 2011

3D/4D of Sweets


Well, we are in the beginning of the 8th month and the countdown has begun! This morning we had an appt. at the 3d/4d ultrasound center to get a sneak peek of our little one. And, no we did not find out the sex this time around either. :) The baby was awake, but as usual he/she was flipping in all sorts of opposite directions. For the most part Sweets had his/her feet and hands up around its face, which made it difficult to get a good shot. He/she is basically curled up in a ball, but still in position. We managed to get a little peek at his/her face. I see the similarities with the ears and nose, just like Mason, but I suspect this baby will look a little different. Time will tell!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Sweets!! It is so difficult to tell what it is. Yes, there are a few similarities and I do agree, I think it is going to look a little different than Mason. But yes, time will tell. But he/she is already a little cutie!!!

Renee said...

Okay, when I saw this sonogram I was in love! It is one of the cutest and most adorable sonograms ever! I love the baby's face! I like the cheeks! :)You are also lucky with this one!

I definitely think it will look a bit different than Mason, but the cuteness factor is still there!

Can't wait for the baby's arrival and also, glad to see you and the baby are doing well!

XOXO

Renee said...

See you soon little one!