Well, one of the first things we did was of course make a Costco trip for some goodies. Well, we came back with this nice Tool shelf for the garage so we can be better organized. Mason helped Daddy put it together. Mason grabbed his tools and helped screw the parts together with his handy dandy drill, hammer the pieces together to fit, measure to make sure it's perfectly square and level, and all with a smile on his face.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I bet Daddy is glad to have a little helper. Look at you being a big boy and helping out and you have your own set of tools too. I know you did a great job!! I'm sure Daddy was happy with the results!! Love you.....Grandma
1 comment:
I bet Daddy is glad to have a little helper. Look at you being a big boy and helping out and you have your own set of tools too. I know you did a great job!! I'm sure Daddy was happy with the results!! Love you.....Grandma
Post a Comment