Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Mason!

Today, Mason woke up with two things: 1) he was a year older and 2) sick! He was such a good boy and in a good mood in spite of not feeling well today. We went to dinner and by the time we got there his cheeks were flushed and his appetite really non existent the entire day. As we were eating he said "I'm tired, I need to go to bed." I have never heard him say that before and actually mean it. Poor little guy. When we got home, he managed to take a few bites of his birthday cupcake and open his present which energized him a little. His favorite right now is Cars, so we had a little Cars themed birthday. After that, we gave him a bath and he turns to us and says "thank you for my birthday." How sweet is that? Love him.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my little special guy!!! Wow look how beautiful Mommy and Daddy decorated....sorry you had to be sick on your birthday, but in spite of it all you look very happy. You are such a trooper!! How wonderful to say Thank you for your birthday!! You are such a good boy!! You have great parents and they raised you wonderfully!!!! So glad you enjoyed your special day!! Love you...Grandma!

Renee said...

There is so much to say!

What an amazing, sweet polite boy you are Mason, thanking mommy and daddy for your birthday!

You are actually the real gift!

Love you and I feel for you being sick, but you had a good spirit about you even then on your special day....Glad you enjoyed it anyway! Feel better soon! I know how it feels to have what sickness you have! Hang in there guy!

I also love Cars very much too!!!
You know what's good kid ;)

Auntie Renee