Sunday, December 14, 2008

Playdate

This afternoon I went over to Emma's for another playdate. I was well rested and took a 90 minute nap. Mom and Dad were very pleased. While we were there of course Mom wanted to take some pics. It was very hard because all I wanted to do was walk around everywhere!

I am getting excited for my first Christmas! Mom is taking me to see Santa Claus on Thursday. I can't wait. I hope he doesn't scare me. I am getting into the holiday spirit wearing a Santa hat. I will be writing Santa a letter and telling him exactly what I want. Don't want to take any chances. I better have Mom leave him some cookies! I wonder what Santa's favorite cookie is??
I figured out how to work this thing. I was pushing it all around the living room.
I was trying to play with these blocks when Mom just had to get this shot. Not too bad!

Mommy is usually the one taking pictures, so this time she was able to be in the picture with me. How cute are we!
Aww, Mom & Dad look so happy. What a great looking couple! No wonder I am so cute! ;)

We were both very interested in what was downstairs. Darn gates were holding us back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG MASON....GREAT PICS!! YOU ARE RIGHT WHEN YOU SAY YOUR MOM AND DAD ARE A GREAT LOOKING COUPLE, AND OF COURSE YOU WOULD BE CUTE!!!!!!! Hope you will enjoy seeing Santa......LOVE THE SANTA HAT ON YOU!!! Glad you had fun playing with Emmie!!! The two of you look so adorable together. Love you!!! Grandma