Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve


Today is the last day Grandma and Aunt Renee are here visiting so we went over to see them and ring in the new year! The new year will bring many wonderful things for my family and I will be a toddler! It's almost time for my 1st birthday. Wow, time just flew by this year. I am learning so much and understanding Mom & Dad's words more. I'm trying to get better with this walking thing, but sometimes I just keep falling down.

Taking a 30 second break
Daddy playing with us
All of this walking is making me thirsty!
Me & my Uncle Eric sharing a moment
What a beautiful day it is! Mom loves this pic of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Aunt Renee and I had a wonderful time seeing you and Emma. It went really quickly this time..more so than usual...but we were so happy to spend those days with all of you. That last pic is great, I know why Mom likes it so much! I think this year will be a good one too...at least I hope so...but for you it WILL be because you have a great Mom and Dad..Love you...Grandma