Me in my playpen staying out of trouble........and danger!
Look at my new toy! I love my tunnel. In and out!
I stopped to pick up my spoon along the way.
"B" is for Broccoli! My first taste of this veggie. I enjoyed it.
Bathtime! I have a bubble beard!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Baby Guy! I can see how much you love that broccoli...its good for you too...and love your tunnel...Mommy wants to keep you safe by putting you in the playpen and I don't blame her after the little fat lip you got....but that won't be the first time you will fall.......but being safer than sorry is always good. Love you.......Grandma
1 comment:
Hi Baby Guy! I can see how much you love that broccoli...its good for you too...and love your tunnel...Mommy wants to keep you safe by putting you in the playpen and I don't blame her after the little fat lip you got....but that won't be the first time you will fall.......but being safer than sorry is always good. Love you.......Grandma
Post a Comment