Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Michele and me!


Today is my 11 month birthday and it's my Aunt Michele's birthday too! I think she is like 21 or something. We invited them over to celebrate. Dad made dinner and Mom made cupcakes for dessert. We had bangers and mash - ok only the adults had that. I did chew on a roll and have a bite or two of mashed potatoes. Dad is a very good cook! After dinner I spent the evening walking all around the house while Emmie was playing with my stand up table. We had so much fun!
How embarrasing Mom! At 11 months old , I am so much better at walking. I am drinking out of my sippy cup by myself and my bottle of course. My favorite things are laptops, any kind of wires, and anything left on the kitchen floor. I am clapping more and waving goodbye and hello. :) No more words yet other than dada. Mom is trying to get me to say "Ma-Ma" still, but I am not ready. On the weekends now, I have made the exective decision (since I am older now) that I will only be taking one 45 minute nap per day. Mom and Dad do not agree with me. I would much rather just play with my toys and walk around all day, what can I say?!! My top two front teeth are coming in nicely. I may even have some more soon to follow! I am learning quickly how to push buttons and listen to sounds and music. I especially love the buttons on the TV and laptop. :)
Me & Dad
Daddy & Emmie
Learning how to share :)
I love holding things in my hand and walking everywhere. It's my new thing. I am trying to pick up the pace now, but I seem to fall when I do that. Maybe it's because I trip on my jeans - sometimes they are too long.
Emmie & I playing
Aunt Michele blowing out her birthday candle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mason...I sure do love the new pics...and HAPPY 11 MOS. OLD LITTLE GUY!!!! Cute pics of you and Emmie. Glad you had a great time. I know you want to walk around all day, but I'm afraid Mommy is right...you should be napping much longer than that...but oh well you have too much to do and too much to discover. Saying words will come soon enough. You should be getting more teeth too, all in good time. Love you and can't wait to see you for Christmas. Grandma