Friday, August 29, 2008

My evening...

I am finally feeling like my happy, smiling self again! After a week of feeling like poo, literally! When I got home from daycare today I had some dinner........banana orange medley! It was tasty.

After dinner, I occupied my time by doing some reading, and well, chewing, while mom and dad ate. Then I played in my exersaucer. Mom and dad have to keep thinking of new ways to entertain me. :)


Daddy was blowing in my face and laughing, I was cracking up.


OK, mom said both of these pics were cute, she just couldn't decide which one to use for this post.


Off to the bath! My hair is getting long now that mom makes a mohawk sometimes. Rock star in my future? Maybe football or soccer, we'll see how well I run once I can actually walk on my own.

Mom got this pic at the right time, just when I was making a funny face. She has a knack for catching those moments. Well, after I got my PJ's on we played in my room for a few minutes. Mom took some video of me attempting to crawl. Dad will post it shortly. Dad was teasing me with his iPhone. Oh, and I am now up to 6 oz of formula. I am a growing boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mason.......I can see you are feeling so much better and yes you are your happy self once again..I am so glad to see that. Can't wait for the video!!! Tell Daddy to hurry and post it!!!!