Saturday, August 2, 2008

Look what I can do!

Today was fun! Hung out with Mom and Dad during the day and then for dinner my Aunt Michele, Uncle Eric, and cousin Emmie came over. After dinner we watched some of the short movies that Mom took during vacation two weeks ago. They were funny. I enjoyed watching myself on the big screen. :) So, Mom and Dad suspect that teeth will be coming soon. They keep trying to stick their finger in my mouth and I hear them say "I see white through the gums." I have been drooling a lot today, I think it will only get worse. They may be right, we'll see!






This evening for my bedtime feeding I decided to feed myself towards the end for the first time. I held the bottle all by myself! Aren't you proud of me?! Also, I was a rolling machine on the floor and was chatting up a storm. Check out my pics from tonight! Until next time...



Look at my skills?

Made it in less than 2 seconds! Hmm, now what do I do?
"ah da ya da ya ya"
I'm not sure Molli quite understands me yet. How frustrating! You can see I baby talk with my hands!
Can you make out what I'm saying???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at you holding your own bottle. You'll be feeding yourself very soon. How fast you are growing and doing lots of things. Your teeth will be coming through soon. Can't wait to see your little teeth!!! Love you!!