Sunday, August 17, 2008

Playtime with Cousin Emmie



Today we went over to Emmie's house for dinner and a little playtime of course. It was also Emmie's six month birthday. We are getting so big so fast, our mommies can't believe it. Emmie let me play with all of her toys! I really liked the stars (great on the gums), the keys, and the round blue ball that made lots of noises. Our mommies are very proud of us because we can sit up so well now.

Looks like we both want this thing. Here we are sharing nicely. :)What?
Emmie wouldn't let me chew on her arm so I grabbed the keys instead.
Hmmm, which toy shall I chew on next?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is ADORABLE! They are so cute sitting together sharing the toys. They seemed to have gotten along nicely in that department. Anyway keep the pics coming...always great seeing how they progress. Love you...Grandma