
:)

If you look closely at the left bottom tooth, you can see it!

I think I feel it in there.

YAY for me!
So my left bottom front tooth has broken through the skin! YAY! It's finally here! It was rough for a little while. Mom said I was cranky tonight and when she looked in my mouth, she knew why! Now we just wait until the tooth sprouts all the way up.
4 comments:
You have to take pics of his little tooth sticking out! I also love that you call it a chicklet... :)
Congratulations Mason....It is finnaly coming thru.....I'm sure Mommy will take lots of pics when it finally comes up all the way. Love you....Grandma
Yes I spelled finally wrong in the first sentence...oops!!!
OMG Mason that is the BEST pic of you ever! (the top one) You look sooooo cute! Mommy should definitely use that one for the month 7 scrapbook page!
Post a Comment