Here they are my two babies hugging and being lovable just for a few seconds. So glad I caught this because it doesn't happen often!
Here is my little cutie after her bath and let her hair air dry. This is the result. Curlier than I thought! The past few weeks have been filled with new things for Harper.
New words: (5/12)
"outside/inside"
"no" (believe it or not she hadn't been using this word
"good girl"
"trash"
"milk"
"cup"
"wee" she loves going down the slide at the playground
and she ate her first hotdog! She loves pears and blueberries now too!
All the while Mason can ride his bike finally and did a somersault. He was so proud!
On 5/19 she learned how to come down the stairs all by herself. I discovered she could do this when I knew the kids were upstairs playing and she comes around the corner and says "hi." For a moment I thought to myself how the heck did you get down because Mason was still upstairs. Glad she taught herself that one! She also learned how to make a monkey sound.
On 5/20 Harper got sick with a bad case of the stomach bug. She was playing upstairs and then I see her at the top of the staircase.........the next thing you know vomit comes flying out of her mouth all over the steps and the walls. That was fun to clean! She recovered quickly though.
And my little girl moved up to the Scientists room (18-24 month classroom) on Monday, June 4th. She's definitely ready for it! And her first day in class I get a call from the school at 9am telling me that Harper is not moving her arm. They told me the teacher was leading her down to he classroom and she didn't want to go and threw herself down to the floor. The teacher didn't want her to hit her head on the corner of the wall where there was metal so she pulled and turns out her elbow was dislocated. At the time we didn't know if it was her wrist, elbow or shoulder. She just kept her arm at her side at a 90 degree angle and wouldn't move it. I went to pick her up and take her to the pediatricians office and the doc popped it back in place and she was good as new. Poor baby! I'm glad she won't remember that moment. I had to look away when he twister her arm.
From the back...
This was too cute! Mason loves his Daddy! They will be going camping soon with Papa and Isaac and Mason is so excited!
3 comments:
Love the pics! Sorry to hear Mommy's camera died. But these pics are gorgeous! Congrats Harper on learning to sign..so young to be doing that. Love your hair Harper. You and Mason are just so adorable. Love, Grandma
Hope everything works out with the camera! Gorgeous pictures is right!
Wow, Harper! Sign-language?! That doesn't surprise me though-you are so advanced! Wish I could sign like you because I have always wanted to learn how to, perhaps you will teach me when I see you! LOL
Harper, you hair is nice wavy or straight-such a beauty!
Glad they shared some sweet moments together-there will be more I am sure!
Love you both,
Aunt Renee
Mason, have an amazingly fun camping trip with the guys!!! I know you are excited! Enjoy everyone! :)
Post a Comment