Saturday, June 9, 2012

May Calendar Pics

This year I am ahead of the game and have my yearly calendar done through May! YAY! Here are the pics of the kids that I took for the calendar even if they were a few days into June :) And then.............at the very end of the session my camera died! And, I don't mean the battery went dead. The lens or the actual camera body kicked the bucket and is off to Canon heaven as we speak to get repaired! I feel naked without my camera. I'm going to miss Father's Day pics. :( I'll make up for it when I get it back in 2 weeks. I hope they can repair it or I'll be out a lot of money to replace one or the other!

Also, this weekend Mason finally learned how to blow out when blowing his nose! Hallelujah! And Miss Harper is learning sign language (I didn't know it) at school and at dinner time she signed the word "more" and said "please" after it. I'm so proud of her! She's also teething again. On June 1st I noticed a new back tooth on the bottom came through. No wonder she was cranky pants! And, she's been a little cranky again so I bet there's another one about to break through. Harper is still a mommy's girl and I don't see it changing anytime soon. Even when Mason tries to play with her she shrugs him off. He tries to give her hugs and kisses all the time, but it has to be on her terms. I'm sure as they get older they will be the best of friends!















Dancing together!

Earlier in the day...


3 comments:

aliciapanc said...

Great calendar pics!!! I feel bad for Mason when Harper ignores him. I guess she is Mommy's girl for now. Hopefully it will change. I know she loves Mason, but seems like she is a very independent little girl and only when she is ready she will do things. Still adorable! Hang in there Mason you and Harper will be best friends when you guys get older. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Amazing calendar pics!!! It's getting to the point that every picture of those cuties becomes my favorite!

All that matters is the love between them...Harper is Harper and Mason is Mason, but the love will always bond them...I know they love each other very much.

Think of us as sisters, Harper is so much like you and Mason always is just so outwardly sweet-we are close in our own way and so will they :)

-Aunt Renee

Anonymous said...

I think of you, especially when I looked at the 11th picture from the top with Harper scrunching up her face and nose...I love that one! She looks so much like you there!