Papa and Daddy decided to take Mason on his first camping trip............8 hours away to the Davis Mountains!!!!!! I was slightly concerned about the distance (from me) but he was in good hands. I made sure to pack enough sunscreen and bug spray. Obviously, Mason has a great time with Papa, Daddy, Isaac, and Aunt Mauren. Harper and I got to spend a nice girl's weekend together.
Mason is quite the adventurer & nature lover (must get that from his Papa) so he enjoyed hiking, making smores, going to the observatory, pitch a tent, playing games and just hanging out with his buds doing "guy" stuff. I did miss him terribly and was glad that he missed us too and was ready to come back home! He asked me to go with him next time, but we'll have to see about that. :)






















1 comment:
That was so great that you went on your first camping trip. From the pics it looks like you had fabulous time. It's nice to just do "guy" stuff. Glad that you missed your Mommy, cause I know she missed you terribly! But Mommy got to have a "girls" weekend with Harper. Love you....Grandma
Post a Comment