Sunday, September 11, 2011

HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY!



This year the grandparent's got another addition to the family. Harper made this in daycare so I wanted to share it with you. Thankfully, I am over being sick and was able to post this in time!

Lots of Love,

Mason & Harper

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Harper for being in my life!! Great job on the painting!!! Love you....Grandma

Anonymous said...

Harper,

Awe, how sweet and adorable! That was so nice of you Harper! All the grandparents just love you so much!

I love seeing you and Mason's artwork! Keep up the good work guys! It so nice to see your little hand-prints there....makes me just want to hold them!

Everyone loves your sweetness and so do I!

There should be an aunt's day because I have so much heart to give to you little people in my life!

Hope you love me just as much,
Auntie Renee