GO FIRE RACERS! That's what we cheered and it paid off! We won 14+ to ZERO. I stopped counting after the 13th goal. Mason and his team did a great job today and he had 2 assists. Here are some pics to highlight the game. We'll go to Red Robin tonight for dinner to celebrate the win and Mommy and Daddy's Anniversary! AND, Harper turned 7 months old. Great day!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations on your soccer win. Great score too. You guys are really good. What an awesome day you had. Mommy and Daddy's Anniversary and Harper turned 7 mos. plus you big win. Awesome. I know you will enjoy Red Robin to celebrate!!! Love...Grandma
1 comment:
Congratulations on your soccer win. Great score too. You guys are really good. What an awesome day you had. Mommy and Daddy's Anniversary and Harper turned 7 mos. plus you big win. Awesome. I know you will enjoy Red Robin to celebrate!!! Love...Grandma
Post a Comment