Friday, September 23, 2011

Teeth! and other fun stuff






Well over the past week Harper has finally sprung one of her bottom teeth above the gum line. Here is a series of events that occurred over the past week in our house:

9/13 She said "Dada" and is really holding her own bottle very well

9/14 I felt her two bottom teeth just about ready to break through.

9/15 This was a bad few days as everyone in the house got a horrible stomach bug, then Harper got Roseola which cleared up last weekend. Mason has his 2nd dentist appt and he did great! No cavities!

9/17 I felt the top two teeth getting ready to surface as well. We can't leave Harper alone now she is moving and grooving all over the house; going from room to room now.

9/20 Harper's one bottom tooth has broken through. I can see it now! Finally, a short relief for her. I bought her a toothbrush and she started using it right away! Over the weekend I taught her to clap and today she started doing it all by herself! She also likes to shake her head "no" a lot. Wonder where she got that from. :) And my favorite little guy can spell his name!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harper you are finally getting your teeth. Happy 7 mos. old too. You and Mason are just getting so big I can't keep up. Love the pics...you and Mason are just too adorable. Love, Grandma