I just clapped my hands to a song and she copied me and tried to clap her hands! And we are still waiting for those bottom teeth to show up! Harper likes to hold on to the couch and she starts to dance when she hears music. Any bets on when she will be walking? Oh, and she also likes to shake her head no. It's already started. Oh boy!
UPDATE! When I walked into the living room after posting this minutes ago, she had gone from one side of the couch to another! So, I guess we can cross that off the list now! Go Harper!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OHH HARPER YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! You are going to be walking at 6 mos. old......a wordls record..i think! but if its not that is pretty impressive for a 6 mo. old...LOVE THE PICS!!! still say Mommy should be a photographer!!! Love...Grandma
4 comments:
OHH HARPER YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! You are going to be walking at 6 mos. old......a wordls record..i think! but if its not that is pretty impressive for a 6 mo. old...LOVE THE PICS!!! still say Mommy should be a photographer!!! Love...Grandma
I love your little face in every picture you take! Photogenic and such a pretty girl!
I love the pose of you resting your face on the couch....so cute!
I can see why you love your parents so much....they are great!
You're going to turn out to be such a wonderful kid!
XOXO
Auntie Renee
I can see that you are getting closer to walking around! How wonderful! You'll enjoy that, believe me! Congrats on the progress!
Wish I could see those cool new dance moves though! I bet you are so adorable clapping like mommy and dancing to music.
You have such a happy look on your face all the time, just like your cutie big brother, Mason! I love that!
-Aunt Renee
By the way, I absolutely love when mommy puts those pretty headbands on you! ;) You look great!
Post a Comment