In preparation for Santa's arrival, we baked him some delicious snowman sugar cookies. Mason did think the plate of cookies was for him so he ate about 4 of them. Luckily, there was plenty more for Santa. He even wore his Mickey Mouse Christmas PJ's for the occasion. And we had a special visitor for this Christmas, Nani!
After Mason was tucked away in his bed, Mr. and Mrs. Claus went to work! We finished wrapping gifts and setting them under the tree.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What great pics!!!! From what I could see in the pics, Santa was very good to you!!! I understand you left some delicious cookies for him!!! I'm sure he loved them. So great that your Nani was there to visit. Made your Christmas extra special. Molli looks so cute in front of tree!! I know Santa left her some goodies too!! Love you....Grandma
1 comment:
What great pics!!!! From what I could see in the pics, Santa was very good to you!!! I understand you left some delicious cookies for him!!! I'm sure he loved them. So great that your Nani was there to visit. Made your Christmas extra special. Molli looks so cute in front of tree!! I know Santa left her some goodies too!! Love you....Grandma
Post a Comment