Thursday, December 16, 2010

In the clear 3rd Trimester Begins...


Today I had my glucose test on 12/14. It's not so bad going down the hatch, it's the 20 min afterward while I was waiting for the hour to be up so they could draw my blood when it sicks like a rock and turns your stomach. They called me a couple of days later to confirm that everything was just fine! What a relief! All day today Sweets has been tumbling around in there. I'm hoping that the baby is turning upside down instead of being breach like it was on the 7th when I went to see the specialist. When I was there they did a sono workup since that was the first time seeing me and everything looked great. My cervix length was still in tact at 3.4 and baby Sweets weighed in at 2 lbs, 7 oz. And so far I've gained 10 lbs.

Now that I am in the home stretch, it seems like it went by very quickly. I'm going back to the Dr. now every two weeks. My next appt. is 12/28. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad everything is GREAT!! Of course I knew it would be!!!