Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Mason had a wonderful Christmas this year and a special visit from Nani. He opened up all his presents with excitement and has played with each and every one of them. He woke up and ran right over to the tree. He first opened his gifts that were hidden in the Buzz Lightyear stocking. He played all morning and barely wanted to eat anything. With all the excitement going on, there was not time for food!














a







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mason what a lucky little boy you are...I am so happy you were excited for Xmas. With an extra special visit from your Nani....you got lots of wonderful things and I know you will enjoy each and every one of them. Great pics of course!! Love them all. Captures every moment of Xmas morning and the expression on your face is priceless!!! Love you...Grandma!!

Renee said...

What an awesome Christmas you had!

Missed you that day though....

I was super happy to see you in a picture with the gift that I got you and also, I hope you enjoyed playing with that dinosaur playdoh set from me! I like seeing you have fun with the gifts I give to you!!

If I could be with you all the time I would, but always thinking about you Mason!

Love,
Aunt Nay