I went to the Dr. for my regular check up this morning and everything looked good except my Dr. told me that I am a little on the small side. I'm not measuring (28) as big as I am in weeks (30 weeks). Cervix is at 3.2, still a good measurement. I was able to see the baby breathing and opening his/her mouth and sticking out its tongue. So cute.
I think my little baby Scott will be a small baby. He/She is weighing in at 3 lbs and apparently has long legs and is skinny. Must be from all of that movement in there. This one is a gymnast. Good news is that the baby is in position and hopefully, he/she will stay that way. :) The sonographer was kind enough to give me another pic, profile this time.
2 comments:
Baby Scott is adorable already!!! I know you can't wait for your brother or sister to arrive. Mommy looks great!!
Side profile is everything cute!
Love it!
You look too cute in the Santa hat by the way!
Nice to see you happy mommy!
Post a Comment