Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Weekend Water fun

It's hot here in Texas and what better way to cool off is to splash around in the water table.

Look at the plane mommy







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like you had a lot fun with your water table. You are just so adorable. Love you...Grandma

Renee said...

I'm glad you had so much fun Mason and made the best out of having such hot weather where you are! You make anything into a fun time because you are just one happy and well brought up kid! With those sunglasses on, you look like one cool cat too! I love how your nose looks so tiny and gets lost when those glasses take up most of your face....you are so cute with them on! By the way, awesome Buzz Lightyear swim wear! :)

Renee said...

Love you always....Aunt Renee

Renee said...

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention how much I laughed and smiled at the "Give Peas a Chance" shirt you had on. Too stinkin' adorable for words!