The Austin Zoo is not your typical Zoo, it's actually a rescue zoo. However, there are lions, and tigers, and bears...oh my! The weather was perfect for a stroll through the zoo. Mason even fed some of the animals, he's not afraid! Here are some pics from our day.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the pics!!! Especially the one with your head in the ducks body. You are just too adorable. Love you so much!!! Grandma
Mason, you could never be an ugly duckling! In fact, you are the most adorable looking duckling ever! You are my silly boy and I love you for all that you are!
By the way, I love the zoo too and I know I would have enjoyed exploring the place with you and seeing all the beautiful, wild, and cutie animals! I can tell you like animals very much and I wouldn't be surprised if you were an animal doctor one day!
Whatever you become, whether it's playing soccer or being an animal doc, you are going to be someone great one day no matter what!
Remember: I believe in you always and will be the aunt who you can depend on for anything!
2 comments:
Love the pics!!! Especially the one with your head in the ducks body. You are just too adorable. Love you so much!!! Grandma
Mason, you could never be an ugly duckling! In fact, you are the most adorable looking duckling ever! You are my silly boy and I love you for all that you are!
By the way, I love the zoo too and I know I would have enjoyed exploring the place with you and seeing all the beautiful, wild, and cutie animals! I can tell you like animals very much and I wouldn't be surprised if you were an animal doctor one day!
Whatever you become, whether it's playing soccer or being an animal doc, you are going to be someone great one day no matter what!
Remember: I believe in you always and will be the aunt who you can depend on for anything!
-Aunt Nay
Post a Comment