Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Toy Story Mania

So along with his toy story pajamas, toys, cups, etc. we have a new addition....T Rex. We got him yesterday along with a new Toy Story book. Mason loves him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you love your Toy Story!!! He's a cute T-Rex!!! Your smile tells it all....I also noticed Mommy fixed your hair all nice!!! Love you..Grandma

Renee said...

The picture with you holding T-rex is one of my favorites of all time! So happy I am getting that photo of you sent to me!...It will mean the world to me! There is just something about your smile and innocent, sweet face in it that lights up my heart! You really have a way of making everyone smile and be happy with you!

By the way, your auntie here happens to also be a Toy Story fanatic, so I'll watch any of those movies with you over and over again! ;)

Love,
Aunt Nay