Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day '10


This Mother's day was great. Mason woke up early, but that was ok b/c that gave Daddy time to sneak out and get Starbuck's and Mcdonald's breakfast for all of us. Then we went to Mason's soccer practice. He did really well again, I'm so proud of him. I think he really enjoys it. He was worn out and took a very long nap. After soccer we stopped by Target. Later, we went to the grocery store and then got home to make a nice dinner, shrimp pasta and hung out in the front yard playing with the bubble maker and finally taking some photos of me and my little guy. :) He was such a good boy today too!

Update: Mason likes cheese slices!!!!!!!!!!!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that Mommy had a great Mother's Day this year. The pics of you and Mommy are absolutely beautiful.. She looks very very happy and so do you. You looked like you knew it was her "special day" cause you certainly showed it. I'm so proud of you!!! Love you, Grandma

Renee said...

Mason, this is Aunt Nay. I visit the blog often to keep up with your progress as you go through life and what a wonderful life you have been blessed with! From the pictures of you and mommy on Mother's Day, I can tell you love her so very much! The bond you guys have is amazing and precious. You too are precious and no matter what face you make in your pictures, you always make me smile and laugh and think the best of you! I love you little guy!!!!