Wednesday, January 27, 2010

water anyone

Finally Mason asked for water using the word as opposed to him mumbled noises.

Also, this has been an exciting week so far for Mason. He learned body parts including belly, legs, arm, hands, fingers, and all the other facial features. He definitely likes sweets more than salt. I was just like that when I was younger. Hopefully, he will grow out of it like I did. At least he loves to brush his teeth! My pediatrician told us at his last appointment that she just read an article that there was a study done to link children's eating habits to genetics. Interesting! So far he loves the fudge striped cookies the best. He now answers your questions so he definitely understands what you are saying. We are communicating very well. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job in learning body parts...but then you a smart little guy!!! I know how much you love water too and it's good that you like it....most children like milk instead of water. You certainly do take after Mommy as far as sweets go. She loved her sweets when she was little. As you get older that might change. Love you...Grandma