


So some things still haven't changed about Mason's eating habits and others have. He likes bananas again as well as mac-n-cheese, but hates rice, oatmeal, and a few other things he used to eat. Still doesn't drink milk or juice. I guess it's normal for kids that age. We had our 2 yr check up today and the Dr. did mention that studies have now shown that eating habits in kids are hereditary, so he definitely picked up my horrible child eating habits. What can you do! She suggested that I give him the infant multi-vitamin (Poly-vi-sol) and a liquid calcium, but I wasn't able to find it at the drugstore. Um, the liquid multi-vitamin does not taste like fruit. It's disgusting, so I will have to mix it in with his yogurt. He did have two shots, Hepatitis A and Hib (Haemophilus Influenzae Vaccine type b). Other than that, he's doing great! Here are his stats:
Height: 35 inches
Weight: 24.7 (he feels much heavier than that)
HC: 19 inches


1 comment:
Good check up!!!! You look so cute on your new trike!!!! Glad the day was nice so you could ride it!!! Love you........Grandma
Post a Comment